Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me

1. I'm going to be the Duke Solinus in Comedy of Errors - but not really. I'm going to be the Duchess Solina in Comedy of Errors - but not really. I'm going to be...the genie Solina? And I might be painted blue. It's not what I was expecting - nowhere NEAR what I was expecting, because really, who expects a genie? But sure, why not?

2. Interview with C2 was eh. He asked strange questions that had nothing to do with tutoring, such as what inspired me to be a marine biologist when I was 11. I also failed to mention any of my knowledge concerning operant conditioning. Blast.

That is all, as we are still waiting on those other things. But yes, now you may look forward to blue!Katie. Awesome. xD

1 comments:

AK said...

wait what? painted blue? hahaha lots of pictures are a must.

Post a Comment